Merry Christmas to all!
I hope you all have had a merry christmas surrounded by family, friends and good food! It’s such a beautiful season isn’t it!
As we were eating christmas lunch surrounded by family, I thought about all the things I have to be thankful for:
- For amazing family and friends, wherever in the world they are.
- For plenty of delicious food
- For health and happiness, whatever form that takes
- For being able to visit with old friends and make new ones along the way.
- For our beautiful addition this year, in the form of Elijah, and all the other sweet babies in our family.
- For the peace to be able to celebrate Christmas and the joy that it brings.
- For love and laughter and happy memories.
But most of all, the one thing I am, and will be always most thankful for, is that God, in his mercy & love, sent his one & only Son, His most precious gift, to this world.
So that by this tiny little baby, born in a lowly manger, He would make the deaf to hear, raise the dead, make the lame to leap, heal the sick, teach us about love & forgiveness and save us all.
“For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”
Thank you God, for the most beautiful gift in the world.
New Little *Merry-Christmas* Wife